Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Ball is Rolling

Brainstorming
I said from the very begining that i was going to be honest about what i'm doing, how i'm doing it, and the results i'm getting.
So one week on, and where are we? Made any money ? Hits improved?

Where are we?
I've spent the last week brainstorming ideas for my site, and have researched two very good domain names, which i will disclose when they have been registered (Early October 2009). I've also got a lot of good ideas for the content of my blogs, focusing on making money online, which will hopefully bring people to the site and keep them reading. Also working on social networking, starting with Twitter and Facebook, building friends and content, and being very carefull not to promote anything yet. That will come when the site has solid content and my presence on these social pages has become established.

Made any money?
No is the honest answer to that. Which leads me to the next one....

Hits improved?
Yes but ever so slightly, Combination of Facebook click throughs thanks to my facebook button and links on my profile, and following Bloggers i'm interested in, as a result i now have one follower and had 10 hits.
Its a start and the only way is up!

More soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it all - once you have a domain name and your blog moved on to there then you can start trying to find advertisers. No one really looks at you seriously without your own domain name and you will not be able to charge that much initially but once you get page rank (also make sure you register with DMOZ and apply to appear on Alexa) and an Alexa rating you will have the grounds to start charging more money.

    ReplyDelete